I literally just blinked and 2 months passed by and I still didn’t do a monthly wrap-up, so here I am, doing February, March, and April in one post!
So much has happened during these past few months that I’m still struggling to accept it. My outlook in the beginning was hopeful, but now I’m praying that I can get through this school year.
Books I’ve Read These Past Few Months:
The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
You can read my review here!
Son of Secrets by N.J. Simmonds
1,25/5 stars. I received this ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. You can read my review here!
Fragile Remedy by Maria Ingrande Mora
3.5/5 stars. This was an ARC I received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. You can read my review here!
The Astonishing Colour of After by Emily X.R. Pan
5/5 stars! You can read my review here!
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
1.5/5 stars. You can read my review here!
Favorite Blog Posts Of The Past Few Months:
- The Throne of Glass Series Isn’t Feminist and Here’s Why by Octavia @ Mermaid Reads: A Book Blog
- Spoiler Free Book Review – Mistborn: The Final Empire by Rukky @ Eternity Books
- Top Ten Tuesday: Random Fantasy Book Names by dragonsandzombies @ Dragons & Zombies
- 10 reasons why you should start reading for pleasure by thebookishnerd @ the bookishnerdweb
- Is It Important to Read Criticism About A Book? by Daniel Giraffe @ Reading Litty
- The Misogyny Is The Point by Michelle Weber @ Longreads
- How to (Rest. Unwind. Rejuvenate) after a stressful event by Lana @ Bibliomedico
- Bookish Academy Awards 2020 by Sahi @ My World of Books
Other Posts You Might Have Missed:
- Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2020
- 18.) Book Beginnings/ The Friday 56:
- 12.)WWW Wednesday
- 19.) Book Beginnings/ The Friday 56:
- Random Fantasy Book Names:
- This or That Book Tag:
- The Lost City of Z: 31 Thoughts I Had
- Movie Review: To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You
- Books I Really Think You Should Check Out:
Random Stuff I Want To Mention
Since COVID-19 is everywhere these days, I won’t talk about that.
What I do want to talk about is about working from home. As a student, I luckier than most, because I don’t have such enormous pressure, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there. It’s hard when we still get so much work, but we have to work in an environment we associate with relaxing.
But other than that, I’m enjoying my time at home, like a true introvert!
Till we meet again!